LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Us

I don't even know if any one looks at this anymore. I sure have not. With the nice weather and three kids we are never in the house. The kids are doing great they are growing so fast. Emily is boy crazy (shouldn't she be older before we have to deal with this). Matty is learning his letters and having fun playing with his two girls (twin sisters from his primary class). And as for Ryan, he is well, I don't know what to say. he is full of life, he's starting to talk he knows the word NO MOM and PAPA real well usually it comes out in that order, we can see who really spoiled him. Wes is working hard in school he will be done this year. He is working a his last class before is break. One week this month, when we get to go see, Eva, and her parents:) Eva by the way is the cutest baby ever. (I can say that because my kids are out of the cute baby stage.) I have already staked my claim on holding her first. We just have to beat his family back to Utah. LOL love you all

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so what does that make Lara, chopped liver? and you do realize that by adding "ever" you are saying there has NEVER been a cuter baby, so yours aren't excluded. do you children know you think they were ugly babies? :)

Nancy said...

I love to keep up with you guys on your blog... I don't always comment, but I love hearing what you're up to. We can't wait to see you guys.

Michelle's Recipes said...

Well I read your blog I know I have been neglecting mine since I joined facebook but it has been lovely weather

Shirley said...

i still read, too! you should post funny things like Matthew's "too big" comment. blogging gold!
shirley

Corrina Hale said...

And I read. I like to be in the loop. But neing too busy to blog is great too. Wish I could be outside all of the time.