LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Did you know

I have a wonderful family. But today I am talking about my brother. He has been married for two years and is still completely whipped. Her is so caring and does every thing for Lauren. He works his butt off for them and for others. He has been taking care of my grandmother two days a week and I am so thankful that he can do that. It is wonderful for my grandma to have this chance to spend with Steven. I know that it is hard now but He will later cherish this time he has with her.
His calling in church is Secretary in the Young Men's. He gets to revive their scout program and he loves scouts. This is wonderful for him. And It gives him a new window to make friends and get out of cleaning the house. Steven is hopefully starting the Sheriffs Academy (police I can't remember what it is called).
I am so proud of my brother and have only and will only want the best for him. So Steven I love you a tone, your the best brother I could ask for.

No comments: