LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Woo-Week

I have no idea if the tradition of Woo-Week lives on, but it does for me in my house. Woo-Week was a fun Valentine's Day idea created at the ARC Institute by Bro Watson. Bro Watson felt that we were losing the art of woo'ing your sweet heart. The idea is that for the week of Valentine's Day, Bro Watson would match you up with another willing student of the opposite sex and it was each other's responsible to do something nice and/or smooshy each day for them thoroughout the week - typically anonymously - as if you were woo'ing them. Well, I was dating Stephanie at the time and naturally they matched up us...and on a side note, that woo-week culminated on Valentine's Day when I proposed. Since then, every year, for that week each day leading up to Valentine's Day I have surprised her with something unique, smooshy, cheesy, sappy, simple, embarrassing, and/or romantic for my wife. Gentlemen, if you think you're manly enough, give it a try, she'll be putty in your hands. =) This is just one of several small ways I let my wife know I am still madly in love with her.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Aawwww...!!
There was only 1 woo week between the time that I graduated from High School and when Chris and I got married. That was the semester that I hoped to be dating Joey by Valentine's day. But that was a disaster! So I did not participate.
Shirley

Shirley said...

Can I do something a little less manly?
Christopher