LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Her new name...and a birthdate

Well, just as I alluded to in the previous post, Hale Baby #4 has changed names once again. I'm telling you, with each passing kid, its becoming harder and harder. I'm afraid if we had another kid we wouldn't have a name picked until after the baby blessing. We've gone around in circles several times starting with a couple stand-by names Steph loves - Samantha Ann, and Rebekah. I can't remember all the different names we've toyed with but instead of narrowing the field Steph just adds more names. I finally settled on Elizabeth and Steph liked Lizzie for short. But just in the last couple days Elizabeth is completely out. Latest list of names is Chloe, Whitney, Annie, and Lucy. From those choices I'm a fan of Lucy and I think that is what we have "decided" for now. But that could change. =)

And we just saw the doctor this morning - everything looks fine. And we scheduled the induction for Dec14th. So baby "Lucy" (heavy quotes due to its tentative nature) could be here Dec 14th or maybe 15th.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I can't wait to meet her!

And, if you guys bless her on January 3rd, I will still be home for that. :-)

I'm excited for you guys and good luck deciding on her name. Whatever you pick I'm sure will be pretty.

Corrina Hale said...

I'm just glad it's not TBD...lol =)

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

Can't wait! Good luck with the name. Our boys list is getting quite small. If we have another one, it could get tricky :)