LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Times

Yesterday (Sunday) Wes was sustained into the Bishopric and ordained to the office of High Priest by his father. It was really nice to have his dad be able to ordain him. So when they asked Wes to come take his spot on the stand Ryan showed us a small glimpse of are new Sunday ways. He took a little nap on the way to church so he was ready to play when sacrament started. Then when Wes left to sit with the Bishopric, Ryan got real hyper. He could not sit still or keep his mouth shut to save his life, it was not bad but it was different. It was also funny to look at Wes he looked as if he was going to be sick the rest of Sacrament. So now instead of Wes taking Ryan to nursery, I get to. As well as get all my primary stuff done, lets just say I am going to need a little time to get used to things. Luckily my Dad can help the second hour of church with Ryan, but he has to be in Elders quorum the 3rd. We all have callings, Wes 2 councilor Bishopric, Steph Secretary in Primary, Nancy (my mom) Primary President, Steve (dad) 1 counselor Elders quorum. So with Ryan completely terrified of nursery we will see how it goes. I know the Lord will bless us as we follow him so I am not worried about anything. I just am now trying to keep up with every thing. Wes will be gone every Wednesday, and every other Tuesday, on the other Tuesdays I am gone. He will be gone Sunday before church and who knows how long after church, oh and the second Thursday of each month, I think that was all he said, but who knows. Thank you all for your support and prayers. We love you all.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Do you say congrats to someone who just got called into the bishopric, or is it more appropriate to say "I'm sorry" or "Good Luck" or something similar? Either way, Wes, you'll do a great job! Stephanie... good luck. My mom was a "single parent" because my dad was called into the bishopric when I was 6.

Shirley said...

I feel for you. Good luck!
Shirley