LilySlim Diet days tickers

Poor baby

Poor baby
Lucy's first breathing treatment

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

what's up

Nothing much, Ha!
Em is back in school Second Grade, I can't believe it, my little girl is growing up so fast.
Ryan just turned 2 found out he could talk and now does not stop, sacrament is the best. (were the loud ones in the front-we have to be up front to see daddy the best).
Wes has just started his last school class. I am so proud of him, he graduates September 12,

I just got a new calling 1 coun. in Primary. that will be fun. I will miss music though I was starting to have fun with it (after 6 months) I am getting a little bigger, I still just look fat not pregnant I don't have maternity shorts so I am wearing a size to big shorts and they are to lose, but they work. I have lost ten lbs since I have been pregnant which put my total lost for the year at 20 lbs I am happy with that. Any way we found out we are having a girl so Emily has let us stay living here at the house and even Matthew is totally thrilled.
Matt is doing great by the way, pure boy and loving life and dirt, and lizards, and bugs, and trucks. And annoying his sister. So with that said, I need to get Emily ready for school, pick up be for my first Pres. mtg and try and keep the boys for destruction of property:) today.

No comments: